BYD B-Box Premium HVS 7.7 battery storage 7.68 kWh
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50
The BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS is composed of HVS battery modules that are connected in series.
Ability to scale by adding HVS modules or parallel HVS stacks later.
Additionally, direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVS allows a maximum capacity of 38.4 kWh.
|Model:||Battery-Box Premium HVS 7.7|
|Battery Module:||HVS (2.56 kWh / 102.4 V / 38 kg)|
|Number of Modules:||3|
|Usable Energy :||7.68 kWh|
|Max Output Current :||25 A|
|Peak Output Current :||50 A, 5 s|
|Nominal Voltage:||307 V|
|Operating Voltage:||240~360 V|
|Dimensions (H/W/D):||945 x 585 x 298 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 °C bis +50°C|
|Battery Cell Technology:||Lithium Iron Phosphate (cobalt-free)|
|Enclosure Protection Rating:||IP55|
|Certification:||VDE2510-50 / IEC62619 / CEC / CE / UN38.3|
|Applications:||ON Grid / ON Grid + Backup / OFF Grid|
|Warranty :||10 Years|
 DC Usable Energy, Test conditions: 100% DOD, 0.2C charge & discharge at + 25 °C. System Usable Energy may vary with different inverter brands
 Charge derating will occur between -10 °C and +5 °C
 Conditions apply. Refer to BYD Battery-Box Premium Limited Warranty Letter.