GS HUB Home Hub 20.0 kWh 48 V storage system
Developed in Germany - for the demands of the modern world.
With its elegant design, the HomeHub system can not only store electricity: The master module with the Battery Management System (BMS) also provides you with a perfect overview of all processes in the individual memory modules, which you can expand yourself quite conveniently.
The HomeHub system enables you to individually optimise your energy consumption in the building at any time. You determine when you consume the energy you produce yourself, thus achieving a higher degree of self-sufficiency and also a higher rate of own consumption.
The HomeHub system enables you to individually optimise your energy consumption in the building at any time. You determine when you consume the energy you produce yourself, thereby achieving a higher degree of self-sufficiency and a higher rate of energy consumption.
You can operate everything on site via a touch screen - or, wherever you are, you can monitor and control the system performance online at any time via a mobile, Internet-capable device.
- Perfect design - HomeHub was developed in Europe. The highest value has been placed on design, flexibility and performance.
- Indoors and outdoors - The HomeHub features a robust and elegant stainless-steel housing and can be used indoors as well as outdoors (operating temperature -10 to +55 °C).
- Glass door - A glass door enables you to view all the operating modes of the system at a glance.
- Intelligent controller - The intelligent controller manages the memory modules and thereby ensures a long service life and perfect performance of the HomeHub
- Modularity - You can start with a small system and add additional modules as your requirements grow.
- Cloud based - The control unit in the energy management system is the heart of the HomeHub. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control your HomeHub with a smartphone or tablet computer.
Scope of delivery: 2x cabinet, 8x battery module
|max. energy content:||10 kWh|
|max. capacity:||200 Ah|
|max. charging current:||200 A (1 C @ 25 °C)|
|max. discharge current:||200 A (1 C @ 25 °C)|
|End-of-charge voltage:||57,6 Vdc|
|End-of-discharge voltage:||43,2 Vdc|
|IP rating:||IP 55|
|Communications ports:||CAN, Ehternet|
|Material:||V4A Stainless steel|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||690 x 550 x 1100 mm|
|Weight (cabinet):||80 kg|
|Cell chemistry:||Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Nominal voltage:||51,2 Vdc|
|Energy content:||2,5 kWh|
|Nominal capacity:||50 Ah|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||435 x 502 x 117 mm|
|Weight (Module):||28 kg|
|Compatible battery inverters|
|SMA:||SUNNY ISLAND 4.4M|
SUNNY ISLAND 6.0H
SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H