Kostal PLENTICORE BI 10/26 - AC storage inverter
The Plenticore BI is the efficient AC storage inverter for connecting a battery (compatibility depends on battery type, battery function is enabled at the factory).
Ideally suited for retrofitting existing PV systems, suitable for use in single-family homes to commercial applications.
Display, data logger, system monitoring, network and control interfaces are integrated as standard, WLAN ready via an external USB-WLAN adapter (available at a later date via software update).
The Plenticore BI is SmartHome compatible and PV system monitoring can be done via the free Solar Portal.
- Low conversion losses due to high voltage battery
- Battery charging from various AC energy sources (with separately available KOSTAL Smart Energy Meter)
- Flexibly scalable by connecting battery storage sizes ranging from 5.1 - 66.3 kWh
- Peak Shaving - short-term and rapid reduction of load peaks (in conjunction with the KOSTAL Smart Energy Meter)
- Time-controlled battery control - charging/discharging when electricity is cheap/expensive (at a later date via software update and in connection with the KOSTAL Smart Energy Meter)
- Simple device configuration via commissioning wizard
- Safe installation due to clearly arranged separate connection compartment and protected power electronics
- Compatible with RCD type A
|Technical Data - PLENTICORE BI 10/26|
|Working voltage battery input:||120...650 V|
|Max. Charge current/discharge current Battery input:||26/26 A|
|Number of DC inputs:||1|
|Rated power (AC):||10 kW|
|Min./Max. output voltage:||320 / 460 V|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||563 x 405 x 233 mm|
For further data please refer to the data sheet