- Delivery time:
- Order number: 111270
- Weight: 25 kg
- Manufacturer's no.: PVI-5.8.0-TL-OUTD-F
Delivery time on request!
ABB Aurora Trio 5.8 TL OUTD-S
The all-in-one, residential, three-phaseTRIO-5.8, 7.5 and 8.5 kW invertersdeliver performance, ease of use andinstallation, monitoring and control.
With their 98% peak efficiency andwide input voltage range, these new residential TRIO inverters mean flexible installations and powerful output.Commercial grade engineering at residential scale. These new additions to the TRIO familyare small, light and built smart. The topology of the larger, commercial TRIO inverters has been redesigned to ensure that the TRIO-5.8/7.5/8.5 models also enjoy high conversion efficiency across a wide range of input voltages. Optional integrated Dataloggers and smart grid functionality, remote firmware updating and elegantly simple sliding front covers make these all-in-one devices easy to install and maintain. In short, they are commercial grade engineering at residential scale.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Two independent MPPT channels for TRIO-7.5/8.5 allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions (one MPPT channel for TRIO-5.8)
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Wide input voltage range
- Remote inverter upgrade
- Reactive power management
- DC switch version option (-S)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions (IP65)
- Sliding cover for the easiest installation and maintenance
- Datalogger and smart grid functionalities integrated on expansion cards:
- PMU expansion card option, with external sensor inputs for monitoring environmental conditions and additional RS-485 for Modbus protocol
- Ethernet expansion card option with integrated web server and remote monitoring capability via web portal (Modbus/TCP supported)
- Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24V, 100mA)