SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter Features Measures feed-in/import, production and... more
SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter
- Measures feed-in/import, production and consumption with an accuracy of up to 1%
- Integrated current transformers for quick installation and reduced labor costs
- Communicates wirelessly with all devices via SolarEdge Home Network (RS485 is optional), with an optional antenna for longer range
- Allows direct connection of up to 65A per phase, for single and three-phase mains connections
- Detected automatically when the SolarEdge inverter is commissioned
- Intuitive configuration of the energy meter with the SetApp and display of the meter status
|Technical data TS 65A-3|
|Rated Voltage:||3y 230/400 V|
|Maximum current (Imax)||65 A|
|Starting current (actual):||20 mA|
Please refer to the data sheet for further details.
Related links to "SolarEdge Inline Energy Meter"
Folgende Infos zum Hersteller sind verfübar...... more
SolarEdge Technologies Inc.
SolarEdge is a leading global provider of innovative solar energy solutions. Since its founding in 2006, the company has installed its systems and products in over 140 countries. With an impressive total shipped capacity of over 40 GW and a team of more than 5,200 employees worldwide, SolarEdge designs, manufactures and delivers groundbreaking solar and hybrid inverters, power optimizers, mobile charging stations for electric cars and energy storage solutions. SolarEdge also monitors more than 3.3 million systems worldwide and continues to focus on advancing its technology and innovation to drive renewable energy and a sustainable future.
Version for external converters