SolarEdge SE5000H HD-WAVE SetApp STOREDGE StorEdge AC Coupled Single Phase Inverter with... more
SolarEdge SE5000H HD-WAVE SetApp STOREDGEStorEdge AC Coupled Single Phase Inverter with HD-Wave Technology
Upgrading exissting PV systems to StorEdge
Advantages in overview:
- All the benefits of HD-Wave Technology: record-breaking efficiency, extremely small, lightweight and easy to install, and high reliability
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Specially designed to work side by side with SolarEdge Three Phase inverters and non-SolarEdge inverters
- Compatible with the StorEdge Interfaces and selected battery vendors such as the LG Chem RESU
- IP65 - Outdoor and indoor installation
- No high voltage or current during installation, maintenance or firefighting for maximum safety
- The StorEdge AC Coupled Single Phase Inverter does not work with power optimizers or as a standard solar PV inverter
- Monitor battery status, PV inverter production, and self-consumption data for full visibility
Technical Details SE5000H
|Rated AC Power Output:
|Maximum AC Power Output:
|AC Output Voltage (Nominal):
|220 / 230 Vac
|AC Output Voltage Range:
|184 - 264,5 Vac
|AC Frequency (Nominal):
|50/60 ± 5
|Maximum Continuous Output Current:
|Residual Current Detector / Residual Current Step Detector:
|300 / 30 mA
|LG Chem RESU10H
|Maximum Input Voltage:
|Nominal DC Input Voltage:
|Maximum Input Current:
Further details can be found in the data sheet.
Related links to "SolarEdge SE5000H HD-WAVE SetApp STOREDGE"
Folgende Infos zum Hersteller sind verfübar...... more
SolarEdge Technologies Inc.
SolarEdge is a leading global provider of innovative solar energy solutions. Since its founding in 2006, the company has installed its systems and products in over 140 countries. With an impressive total shipped capacity of over 40 GW and a team of more than 5,200 employees worldwide, SolarEdge designs, manufactures and delivers groundbreaking solar and hybrid inverters, power optimizers, mobile charging stations for electric cars and energy storage solutions. SolarEdge also monitors more than 3.3 million systems worldwide and continues to focus on advancing its technology and innovation to drive renewable energy and a sustainable future.