SolarEdge Home Battery 400V BAT-10K1P
This DC-coupled battery from SolarEdge provides high overall system efficiency and is ideal for energy storage and use in grid-parallel and backup power applications. It integrates seamlessly into the SolarEdge Home network, giving customers the advantage of a single point of contact for warranty, support and training. The battery ensures additional safety through rapid shutdown and meets the strictest UL fire safety standards. In addition, it enables convenient monitoring and management of PV, battery, electric car charging solutions and smart devices via a single app. The simple plug-and-play installation with automatic configuration makes it extremely user-friendly and flexible for different applications, be it wall or floor mounting indoors or outdoors.
- Scalable solution for more power and capacity with multiple SolarEdge inverters and batteries
- Wireless communication with the inverter reduces labor, wiring and installation errors
- Up to 3 batteries per inverter1)
|Battery type:||High voltage|
|Cell technology:||Lithium iron phosphate|
|Capacity (usable) in kWh:||10 (9.7)|
|Compatible inverter manufacturers:||StorEdge single-phase inverter with HD-Wave technology, single-phase inverter with HD-Wave technology2)|
|Product guarantee:||10 years3)|
|Dimensions:||790 x 1179 x 250 mm|
1) Requires inverter firmware that supports this. Installations with multiple SolarEdge Energy Bank batteries require a pair of branch cables (DC + and DC -) per battery, excluding the last battery.2) Requires inverter firmware that supports this.
3) Please note the limited warranty in the corresponding attached conditions.
For further information, please see the data sheet.