SMA DATA MANAGER M light EDMM-10.A without WLAN
There are bottlenecks in the supply of the Wi-Fi modules that SMA uses in products from its HOME and BUSINESS portfolio. To ensure that deliveries of all products can continue, SMA has decided to temporarily deliver affected products without the Wi-Fi function. As things stand today, SMA expects that the first products with Wi-Fi reinstated will be delivered from the beginning of Q4.
Monitoring & Control for up to 5 devices, one of them battery inverters, I/O systems or meters via Modbus/TCP or Modbus/RTU. The maximum system size is 30kVA.
In combination with the new Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS, the Data Manager M light optimizes communication, ¨monitoring and control of solar plants. Based on the new IoT platform for energy management ennexOS, the Data Manager M not only replaces the SMA Cluster Controller, but is already equipped for the new business models on the future energy market due to its expandability. Intuitive assistance functions for the Data Manager M, the inverters and Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS significantly reduce the time required for commissioning and parameterization. The basic scope of functions and interfaces of the new Data Manager M is perfectly matched to Sunny Portal and can be expanded on a modular basis.
All advantages of the SMA DATA MANAGER M light at a glance:
Simple and fast
- Quick and intuitive commissioning of all local components and Sunny Portal
- Easy integration of I/O systems and energy meters
Reliable and Convenient
- National and international grid integration requirements are met
- Detailed analysis, alerting and reports
- Convenient and secure remote monitoring and parameterization of all connected components
Future-proof and flexible
- Flexibly expandable according to new requirements and changing customer needs
- Access to the rapidly ächanging energy market of the future based on ennexOS
- Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS with even more features for the new energy world