SMA Sunny Boy SB 5.0 transformerless solar inverter SB5.0-1AV-41
The new Sunny Boy 5.0-1AV-41 succeeds the Sunny Boy 5.0-1AV-40 and meets all aucual standards and safety requirements. It is more than just a PV inverter: delivered with SMA Smart Connected service, it is a complete package that offers PV system owners and installers true comfort and ease. The automatic inverter monitoring by SMA analyzes operation, reports irregularities and minimizes downtime.
In 5.0 kW power class, the Sunny Boy is ideally suited to solar power generation in private homes. Thanks to its extremely light design and the modern user interface, the device can be easily and quickly installed. Current communication standards make the inverter future-proof, meaning SMA storage solutions and SMA Smart Home can be added at any time.
The world-leading Sunny Boy 5.0 provides PV system owners and installers with 100% ease and comfort.
Features SMA SB 5.0:
- 2 MPP-Inputs
- Integrated Webserver, Communication via Ethernet and WLAN
- Free online monitoring via Sunny Places
Technical Data SMA SB 5.0:
- MPP-voltage range: 175 V bis 500 V
- Max. input voltage: 600 V
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage: 100 V / 125 V
- Max. input current input A / input B: 15 A / 15 A
- Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz): 4600 W
- Max. efficiency / European efficiency: 97,0 % / 96,5 %
- Dimensions (W / H / D): 435 mm / 470 mm / 176 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Warranty: 5 years